Why lose customers that have already visited your site? Retargeting is an extremely powerful and highly cost-effective ways to leadgen/listbuild/sell from online advertising.
Remarketing is a targeted manner in which users who have already visited your site but not yet taken action are "lured" to return. This is undoubtably THE most qualified customer base you can ever target.
Convert Tire Kickers in to buyers. Retargeting converts window-shoppers into buyers. On average statistics show that around 2% of shoppers convert on the first visit to your website. Retargeting gets the other 98% to come back. This is done by tracking visitors to your site and showing your retargeting ads to them as they visit other websites.
Why is retargeting so effective? Retargeting generates greater online sales by ensuring that your brand stays front and centre & by bringing "tyre-kickers" back just when they are ready to make a purchase. Every time they see the retargeting ads, your brand gains traction and more recognition. High click-through's, increased conversions and low cpc are typical of quality retargeting campaigns. This underlines the value of expert branding and continuous exposure.
Earn a positive ROI through our PPC search advertising. Spend money wisely and use the most targeted and cost effective form of advertising. Use Real Time Bidding to cut the CPA/CPC (Cost Per Action/Cost Per Click) by up to 50%. Why pay more when you can pay less and generate the same or more revenue? Online Advertisers are killing it, you should be too!
Turn your valuable ‘potential customers’ into ‘loyal customers’. Our team of professionals will help you re-engage users who have expressed an interest by developing a strategy that will meet all your needs. We ensure that the 98% who leave without taking action come back because you have what they are looking for.
Need to generate awareness about your brand, product or service? We’ll develop a social advertising strategy aimed to meet your targets. Don't neglect social media advertising, new sites are opening up all the time. FB has over 1,200,000,000 active users. They though upstart "Instagram" was so important that Zuckerberg bought it for a Billion. "Periscope" is all the rage for video sharing. "Pinterest" is all about images. Keep up or get eaten alive. Do you want to be Google or AOL?
We offer individual display marketing strategies to increase brand exposure, engagement and conversions. We successfully manage both direct response campaigns and brand awareness campaigns.
We are experts in online video advertising. Our team is ready to help you get the competitive advantage by creating video adverts that will increase your brand’s presence. Video sales pages convert as much as 500% higher than standard sales pages, fact! You cannot afford to neglect video. "Google" bought "Youtube" precisely because video is the way to go.
You're in good hands - we have created multi-award winning campaigns on Google AdWords, Bing, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube.
"Since starting work with Real Time Bidding the number of qualified leads we receive on a daily and monthly basis has increased by over 100%. The attention to detail and responsiveness makes me confident that any project we throw at them will be knocked out of the park."
-Gary van den Heuvel, Managing Director
“This hard-working team provides a consistent stream of fresh leads while equipping us with what we need to turn those into loyal customers.
As a venture capital specialist I appreciate having a team as ruthlessly efficient as RTB on my side so that I can concentrate on doing what I do best and leave the marketing to the professionals."
Duncan van der Merwe, Founder & Managing Director
“A great company that helps us translate likes, shares and comments into actual new business.
The difference Real Time Bidding has made to our ad budget is jaw-dropping...we've worked with a couple of different agencies in the past, but they weren't able to expand our lead flow while reducing our budget like RTB has. We're talking chalk and cheese here! "
Craig Ricardo, Chairman
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/rtbpjlni/public_html/wp-content/plugins/light_box/view/light-box.php on line 137